Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Can I open them now??????

Today we celebrated the birthday of my 6 year old! All of his best friends came. He had a blast!! He was king for one day. It was perfect.

These are the years where birthdays really mean something. A birthday means: somebody loves me, I get all my favorite desserts at one sitting, I have friends that love to play with me, birthday gifts, everyone sings to me today, I get served first, special plates and cups with cool cartoon characters on them, the teacher pays extra attention to me today, I run a little faster today, the sun shines all day long even if its a clowdy day, I'm really going to have to do something really really bad to get punished today, its ok if I dirty up my clothes today, every where I have to go I go there in skip mode, I'm the most important person on the planet, this day was created just for me!!!!!

He really shined today! I am so proud of him. I really wish he could stay this pure and innocent forever. I wonder, at what age does life start to peel off the wings of an angel. Is it 7? 8? 10? ??

2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Wow! Six already?! Happy birthday to Y.

"at what age does life start to peel off the wings of an angel?"

Beautiful question. I think it happens when the angel realizes he is in a larger world than he imagined.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger oishkapipik said...

Rebecca: we don't really appreciate our parents until we have children of our own!!

mc: When ever it is it will be a very sad time for me I think!!

Mitnick: I'm blown away, don't have any idea how you found this, I would love to speak to you, give me an email phone number something???? Ok Chief?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home